"RESCRIPT Your Story" Private Coaching Packages
Instead of asking, “What’s wrong with me?" and "How can I fix it?" let's ask "What’s right with me?” and "How can I use it?"
How We Partner to RESCRIPT Your Story:
We'll assess your current level of happiness in 10 important areas of your life, and develop a detailed plan for what you want for your life in each area, concentrating on the areas most important to you:
- Relationships: Unhealthy patterns learned from past relationships can challenge current/future relationships. Uncovering and shifting these patterns helps us achieve the meaningful connections we crave.
- Career: We can sometimes find ourselves in jobs/careers that don't bring us a sense of fulfillment. When we illuminate our strengths, passions, and purpose, we can align our career actions with them and create greater joy.
- Financial: While money does not equal happiness, financial security helps ensure our basic needs are met and that we can live a lifestyle that supports our joy. Creating healthy money thoughts and habits can enhance our happiness.
- Living Environment: When our living spaces and environments are in chaos, our minds can feel chaotic. Understanding what environments bring us solace helps us plan ways to organize and create these spaces.
- Community Engagement: We can sometimes find ourselves feeling disconnected from our local and larger communities. Finding ways to volunteer/give back helps us express gratitude for all we have and find meaning in caring for our communities.
- Physical Health: Amidst busy lives we can put our physical wellness on the back-burner and develop unhealthy habits. Creating realistic, achievable physical wellness goals and habits helps us live a happy life.
- Mental & Emotional Health: Past disappointments and mistakes, daily stressors, and current challenges can take a mental and emotional toll. Learning new ways of thinking and being can help rid us of rumination, regret, catastrophizing, low self-esteem, and other negative emotional and mental states, and help us reach our other life and career goals.
- Intellectual Growth: Sometimes in our lives and careers, we can feel stuck in a rut of intellectual stagnation. Exploring and embarking on new intellectual growth adventures helps us lead more enriched lives.
- Recreation & Relaxation: It's easy to do only what we must on our increasingly busy to do lists, and its often our recreation and relaxation that get put aside. Rediscovering and reintegrating our passions and self-care practices is critical for our wellness.
- Spirituality: There are times that we can realize we want a connection to something larger than us. Exploring and using our greater purpose to do good in the world and express gratitude for all we have been given helps us live more meaningfully.
Once we explore your visions for these areas of life, we'll prioritize those of greatest importance to you and develop relevant, specific short- and long-term goals. We'll design step-by-step actions for you to implement daily, weekly, monthly, and beyond to RESCRIPT any limiting self-talk and self-stories, refocus your lenses, and redesign your life for greater satisfaction.
Dr. Colleen's RESCRIPT Method:
- R – Release Rumination: We will work on catching your ruminating thoughts as they begin, releasing them, and concentrating your thoughts and actions instead on what you can positively control in your story right now.
- E – Engage vs. Evade: We'll help you engage in growth-driven adventures you have been avoiding.
- S – Seek Strengths: We'll explore what you are great at so you can use your strengths at work and in the community to do and feel good.
- C – Challenge Catastrophizing: We'll challenge any catastrophizing you are engaging in over what's to come in your future, and help you script successes instead so you’ll be more equipped to plan how to achieve what you want.
- R – Restrict Regret: We'll work on restricting the time you spend on regret, and instead using mistakes to drive growth moving forward.
- I – Invite Imperfection: We'll work on helping you invite imperfection in, laugh with it, and embrace it. Our idiosyncrasies are part of what keeps our stories so interesting.
- P – Pursue Passion & Purpose: We'll plan goals and actions to make your passions and purpose key themes in your story.
- T – Think Thankfully: We'll train your brain to see the good within and around you.